- Longer leg loop bridge enables optimal positioning above the hip bones at all times
- Tie-in point with Dyneema wear indicator, which reveals internal red threads in case of increased abrasion
- 20 mm Slide Block buckle on the waist belt can be fully opened for a comfortable and secure harness fit
- 3D Pad technology: unsurpassed support and comfort through three-dimensional molding, extensive force distribution, and intelligently reinforced padding
- 5 symmetrical gear loops, 4 attachment options for ice screw clips, and a chalk bag loop at the back
- Outer fabric made from bluesign®-certified materials
- Additional, small bag that can be attached to the waist belt for topos, keys, energy bars, etc.
Optimal load distribution is achieved in particular by the butterfly shape of the hip belt. The shape in combination with the strategically placed padding ensures a redistribution of the forces acting laterally. Different body shapes are also taken into account: the HELIOS is aimed at climbers with an "O-shape", i.e. with a similar circumference at the waist and hips. For climbers with an "A" shape, the waist is narrower in relation to the hips, so the HELIA fits perfectly.
The recessed padding and other details such as the 20 mm aluminium Slide Block buckle on the hip belt and the new, significantly more flexible tie-in loop result in a relatively low weight and contribute to the surprisingly compact pack size. The leg loops are individually adjustable with 15 mm Slide Block buckles. Textile sleeves over the buckles protect the webbing from premature wear.