2. The batch number on my unit is illegible.
The visual safety check requires minimal effort. If the batch number can no longer be recognized, then you are advised to conduct the visual safety check regardless of the batch number.
3. Can such a defect occur later during use?
No. The steel used is extremely tough; after the manufacturing process, the structure cannot be altered by mechanical influences.
4. Why is only one batch affected?
During the investigation of this case, it was found that a deviation from the prescribed process had occurred during the quality assurance measures for this batch.
5. Is the MICRO JUL also affected?
No. MICRO JUL, MEGA JUL SPORT, JUL2 and GIGA JUL are not affected.
6. Was there an accident?
No. The device in question was discovered during an inspection.
7. If I am unable to perform the safety check or if I am uncertain, can I send my MEGA JUL to EDELRID for inspection?
Yes, in case of uncertainty a MEGA JUL from batch 04/20 can be returned for inspection. Please contact our customer service team in such cases: [email protected].
8. What do I need to do if I find a defect with my MEGA JUL?
Please contact our customer service team via email: [email protected]. You will receive a return slip that you can use to return your MEGA JUL to us for inspection free of charge. If your device is defective, we will replace it free of charge.