- Center fit construction: movable padding at the hips for optimally adjusting and positioning the harness
- 4 symmetrical gear loops and 2 attachment options for ice screw clips
- Tie-in loop with an indicator that reveals red threads in the event of increased wear, signaling that it is time to replace the harness
- Tie-in point with abrasion protector made from Dyneema®
- Small pouch on harness to accommodate an RFID tag
- Made of bluesign®-certified materials
- 15 mm Slide Block buckle on waistbelt for secure and comfortable fit
The MOE is a particularly comfortable climbing harness for a wide range of uses. The outstanding comfort is ensured by the well-established Center Fit construction, which involves the load-bearing webbing being supplemented by padding made of 3D mesh. In combination with the turned-over top edges on the waist belt, excellent comfort is provided even when hangdogging. The movable hip padding on the waist belt is a further benefit of this construction.