- Right/left leg loop markings and fixed, elasticated leg loop straps make it easier to put on the harness correctly
- Classic design made of 45 mm webbing
- Easy Glider buckles for infinite adjustment and to make the harness easy to put on and take off
- Stitched webbing terminations designed so that straps cannot be completely unthreaded
- Robust gear loop
- Small pouch on harness to accommodate an RFID tag
The measurements give a good initial indication of which harnesses to consider from the retailer's shelf. Attention: The sizes differ depending on the manufacturer. As with an item of clothing, the cut of the harness is also very important in addition to the dimensions.
A perfectly fitting climbing harness is fixed at the waist in such a way that it cannot be pushed over the hips. It is important to make sure that the material loops point towards the floor and that the tie-in loop and the leg loops are not twisted. How to tighten the harness correctly is shown in the illustrations below.
Most harnesses are designed to fit different body shapes. We offer many of our models in different shapes for improved comfort and optimal load distribution. Climbers whose waists and hips have a similar circumference will go for the "O-shape" harnesses.