- Adjustable leg loops for optimum fit and full flexibility
- Textile abrasion protector made of a combination of Dyneema® and polyester for a longer tie-in point service life
- Small pouch on harness to accommodate an RFID tag
- Center Fit Construction: Moveable foam waist padding allows the tie-in point and the gear loops to be centered and aligned
- Slide Block buckles for a comfortable and secure harness fit
- Four symmetrical, high-strength gear loops, two attachment options for ice screw clips, and a chalk bag loop
- Made of bluesign®-certified materials
The measurements give a good initial indication of which harnesses to consider from the retailer's shelf. Attention: The sizes differ depending on the manufacturer. As with an item of clothing, the cut of the harness is also very important in addition to the dimensions.
A perfectly fitting climbing harness is fixed at the waist in such a way that it cannot be pushed over the hips. It is important to make sure that the material loops point towards the floor and that the tie-in loop and the leg loops are not twisted. How to tighten the harness correctly is shown in the illustrations below.
Most harnesses are designed to fit different body shapes. We offer many of our models in different shapes for improved comfort and optimal load distribution. Climbers whose waists and hips have a similar circumference will go for the "O-shape" harnesses.