- Extremely robust and impact-resistant polypropylene shell
- Fully adjustable, replaceable, and washable head and chin strap for optimum fit
- Various vents for continuous air exchange
- Headlamp attachment option
- One size: fits a head circumference of 54–60 cm
- Comfortably padded carrying system with antibacterial webbing
- Certification : EN 12492
- Head size : 54 - 60
Even at a glance, the new, modern design with its converging lines is truly striking. Customers can choose from a number of different colors. Multiple (1) air vents on the sides enable continuous air exchange and a pleasant environment for the head, even in warm ambient temperatures. No change has been made to the highly robust and (2) impact-resistant polypropylene outer shell. In combination with a partial inner shell made of foamed EPS and the (3) internal strap construction, this offers optimum cushioning properties. As such, the new version of the ULTRALIGHT is still the number one choice for all commercial enterprises like mountain schools and adventure parks.
Even with regard to the helmet's specific features, the focus was placed on the requirements in the rental sector. The padded strap system is fully adjustable, washable, and made from antibacterial webbing material. All attachable components, such as the (4) strap system, padding, and headlamp clips, can be easily replaced and are available as spares.