- Ultralight, full-featured portaledge at under 3 kg
- Very low overall height
- Frame made of oval aluminum tubes (7075 T6) for maximum stability with minimum weight
- Floorsheet made from Dyneema® polyester composite laminate with high abrasion resistance and minimal stretching, even when exposed to moisture
- Suspended from high-strength 8 mm HMPE straps with high load-bearing capacity (15 kN) and abrasion resistance
- Separable suspension points to attach the portaledge at multiple points increase tilt resistance
- Includes 600D nylon ripstop and tarpaulin haul bag for added protection; opens from top and bottom to pull the portaledge out of the bag or slide the bag up over the portaledge
The aluminum frame (7075 T6) consists of tubes with an oval profile that enables the combination of maximum bending stiffness and minimum wall thickness resulting in very high stability with low weight when assembled. All bracing suspension parts are routed through the pipes preventing any loss of parts. The floorsheet made from Dyneema® polyester composite laminate has extremely low stretch properties and high abrasion resistance and is stretched over the frame with three buckles. The diagonal center fin increases stability and lying comfort; two integrated VCR pockets provide storage space for those important small items. On the wall, the DYNEEMA® LITERIDER LEDGE has additional protection from extremely abrasion-resistant polyamide tape.