- Thermo Shield treatment for pleasant handling
- Tracer threads in the rope sheath indicate the rope diameter
- Increased cut resistance through the integration of aramid fibers into the rope sheath
- Caution: the rope does not eliminate the need for adequate edge protection
- Tested for use with ActSafe model ACC (applies to diameter 11.0 mm in color night)
The INTERSTATIC PROTECT is a real world first in the static rope sector. In a special braiding process, high-strength aramid fibres are braided into the rope sheath. Compared to polyester or polyamide, aramid has a significantly higher cut resistance. The result is a static rope with almost twice the cut resistance of ropes with comparable sheath content and diameter.