Please follow the steps below when dealing with complaints:
The safety and satisfaction of our customers are firmly anchored in EDELRID's philosophy. That is why we guarantee the material and workmanship of all the products we produce. Should one of our articles show defects in material or workmanship, we will of course repair or replace it.
This guarantee does not apply to damage caused by improper use, misuse, unauthorised modifications, regular wear and tear or ageing (e.g. due to UV radiation). In addition, damage to the products (e.g. due to sharp edges, very rough rock, ski edges, crampon contact, contact with fire, etc.) is excluded from the warranty.
In such cases, we offer a repair service which is charged to the customer. In warranty cases, the product will be repaired properly and professionally or replaced by a new exchange product.
Complaints / warranty cases will be handled by EDELRID exclusively via the specialist trade.
- If the product is very dirty, please clean it and enclose a copy of the purchase receipt.
- Take your product and the copy of the receipt to your local dealer or send it back to your online dealer. They will send your product to our customer service.
- EDELRID Customer Service will process the complaint. If the complaint is not covered by the warranty but can be repaired, a quotation will be sent to the retailer or online dealer. They will then contact you and you can decide whether the repair should be carried out.
- After the appropriate processing, our service department will return the repaired product or the replacement product to the specialist dealer / online retailer.
- The specialist dealer / online retailer will contact you after receiving the product.