- Thermo Shield treatment for perfect handling
- Tracer threads on the sheath to indicate rope diameter
- Increased cut resistance through aramid processing in the rope sheath
- Important: even when using this rope, adequate edge protection is still required
- Tested for use with ActSafe model ACC (applies to diameter 11.0 mm in color night)
The INTERSTATIC PROTECT is a real world first in the static rope sector. In a special braiding process, high-strength aramid fibres are braided into the rope sheath. Compared to polyester or polyamide, aramid has a significantly higher cut resistance. The result is a static rope with almost twice the cut resistance of ropes with comparable sheath content and diameter.