- Keylock closure mechanism for optimum handling when clipping and unclipping
- Available as either screwgate or Triple Lock model
- Spring bar holds the carabiner in place when belaying to prevent cross loading
- H-profile construction ensures best possible use of material and minimal weight
- Steel insert prevents premature wear from rope friction or bolt hangers
We cherish our equipment like a treasure and can't get enough of the chic colours and shapes of our carabiners, exes & co. However, our addiction to equipment also has its price.
Toxic chemicals are used to anodise our hardware. The waste water produced after the dyeing process is toxic and, if not disposed of properly, extremely harmful to humans and the environment. In fact, anodising is primarily used to colour our hardware. It has no influence on their strength. Okay - it also increases their corrosion resistance, but with normal use and proper storage, this is negligible.